Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh How HE Loves Us

well, i believe i can finally spill the beans... I'M PREGNANT! i had no idea what a challenge the last 2 years would have been, but i honestly wouldn't have traded it for anything. I just wish everyone could understand what a miracle God is doing in our lives. I'm 9 weeks today-- the baby is the size of a grape! I've slept more in the past month than i think i ever have! tums are my new best friends . And I'm starting to look a little chunky. It's going to be an exciting ride and i cant wait! November 17th we get to see the baby for the first time and i couldn't be more excited. Matt is beside himself. He's trying to make sure i eat enough vegetables and take my vitamins. He's been so patient and so helpful. He doesn't complain one bit if i go to bed while he cleans the kitchen. I know he'll be a great dad :o) I'll try to be more diligent about updating but the preggo brain has definitely kicked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment