Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blah!

So i started the new birth control pills. They're not making me feel as good as i'd hoped... I actually had to break into the Loritab last night. I feel bloated all the time. I'm getting emotional over the DUMBEST things. I swear if Matt didnt think i was crazy, he does now! Since he's never been around anyone (to my knowledge) who has had horomone problems, i dont think he relates my irratic behavior to changing birth control pills. I hate to always use that as an excuse, but i know this isn't me! I dont want to call the dr about it because he'll just try to get me to take an antidepressant. I really really dont want to go on any other medicines- especially when God delivered me from depression years ago. I've been in such a blah kind of mood lately. I dont have the energy to do anything yet i get so frustrated at how messy the house gets when i dont feel like cleaning. *Sigh* i hate being indifferent!

No comments:

Post a Comment